In the statistics on special education in comprehensive schools, for pupils with a decision on special support the subject syllabuses are from 2011 as follows:
1. Syllabuses of all subjects are taught according to the general syllabus (no indi-vidualised syllabuses)
2. The syllabus of one subject is individualised
3. The syllabus of two to three subjects is individualised
4. The syllabus of at least four subjects is individualised
5. The pupil is studying according to functional skill areas.
In 2001 to 2010, the concept "place of provision of special education" corresponds to the concept "subject syllabuses".
Statistics using the definition
Validity of the definition