- Addresses and other data on enterprises and establishments (see Data content)
- The customer's own registers are updated and supplemented, for instance, with data on industry, size category of personnel and turnover.
- On agreement, the enterprise and establishment data acquired by the customer can be kept up-to-date.
- We also supply information from Statistics Sweden's Business Register.
Enterprise Group Register
The Enterprise Group Register contains information about group relations (links between parent and subsidiary and parent and associate). Public enterprise group data allow selection of address data on enterprises owned by foreign enterprise groups, for example.
Register of Public Corporations
The Register of Public Corporations contains all central government agencies, municipalities and joint municipal authorities and their establishments. The register includes around 22,000 establishments.
Financial statement data
Business activity can also be followed by utilising enterprises' financial statement data. Statistics Finland's financial statement data provide a good image of the activity of the enterprise sector, because they contain data on around 350,000 enterprises.
Statistical surveys and analyses
Tailored surveys from the Business Register data, such as business activity by area, industry and size category.
- Finnish enterprises (times series 1993 to 2012)
- Regional statistics on entrepreneurial activity (time series starting from 2013)
The statistics on Finnish enterprises and the regional statistics on entrepreneurial activity contain information on the establishments of enterprises operating in Finland by industry and area.
- Structural business and financial statement statistics
The structural business and financial statement statistics describe enterprises operating in Finland.
- Enterprise openings and closures
The statistics are based on Statistics Finland's Business Register and the Tax Administration's registration data used as source data for the register.