Maintenance of the Findicator service is discontinued
Statistics Finland has for the time being discontinued the maintenance of the Findicator service that is technically outdated and deficient in accessibility. More information about the discontinuation.
Where to find the most used data now?
The most used data of the Findicator service can be found from the following sources:
- Inflation (StatFin database)
- Economic growth (GDP) (StatFin database)
- GDP per capita (StatFin database)
- Imports and exports (Finnish Customs)
- Prices of dwellings (StatFin database)
- Unemployment rate (StatFin database)
- Employment rate (StatFin database)
- Age structure of population (StatFin database)
- Life expectancy (StatFin database)
- Suicides (StatFin database)
- Homicide (University of Helsinki, Institute of Criminology and Legal Policy, in Finnish)
Guidance and information service
We help you find the statistical figures you need and interpret the statistics. We also provide guidance on how to use statistical databases.
Our telephone advisory service is open on weekdays from 8 am to 4 pm. We will respond to your questions within two working days.
Tips for searching for information
Statistics Finland's databases are a good source for searching for statistical figures, tables and data.
From the list of frequently asked questions you can find, for example, the population by municipality, the most common names and how to calculate rent increases.