- Switchboard: +358 29 551 1000, weekdays from 8 am to 4.15 pm.
- Visiting address: Työpajankatu 13 (next to the Kalasatama metro station)
Show location on map
- Deliveries: Panimokatu 1
- Postal address: FI-00022 Statistics Finland
- Staff email addresses: email@example.com
- Invoicing addresses
- Contact information of person responsible for data protection
The information service helps you find statistical data and statistical experts, answers questions regarding statistics, and offers advice concerning Statistics Finland's services.
- Telephone: +358 29 551 2220, weekdays from 8 am to 4 pm. From 3th June to 30th August 2019 from 9 am to 15 pm.
- Web form for questions
The Registrar's Office is the service centre for administrative correspondence, which receives applications and statements and replies to bid requests addressed to Statistics Finland and provides information concerning the handling of pending matters.
- Telephone: +358 29 551 2564, weekdays from 8 am to 4.15 pm
- Sending secured email
The communication unit offers news and current affairs services. In questions that are clearly related to statistical data, please turn to the Information Services for a quicker response.
Last updated 28 May 2019