The thematic pages on gender equality contain statistical data on the position of women and men, and gender equality in Finland. The pages include key statistical data by topic area and links to the statistics related to these topics. In addition, there are links to articles and other data sources on various topics.
Statistical data on gender equality on diverse topics are also available in the publication Women and Men in Finland 2016.
- Statistics Finland participates in the 100 acts for gender equality project
- 6th Global Forum on Gender Statistics, Helsinki, Finland, 24-26 October 2016
- Pärnänen, Anna: Zero-hour contracts – uncertainty or desired flexibility? (Tieto & Trendit 11.5.2016)
- Gender statistics (Eurostat Statistics Explained, 8 March 2016)
- Gender Equality in Power and Decision-Making (European Institute for Gender Equality 4 Dec 2015)
- World's Women 2015 (UNSD 20 Oct 2015)
- Over one-half of those with foreign background moved to Finland for family reasons (Statistics Finland / News 15 Oct 2015)
- EIGE launches Gender Equality Index 2015: Marginal improvements in gender equality (2.7.2015)
- Around one-quarter of domestic violence and intimate partner violence was directed at children (Statistics Finland / Statistics on offences and coercive measures 28.5.2015)
- Background analysis of candidates and elected MPs in the Parliamentary elections 2015 (Statistics Finland / Election statistics 30.4.2015)
- Women and men in Municipal elections 2012 (Statistics Finland / Election statistics 2.4.2013)
- Background analysis of candidates and elected councillors in Municipal elections 2012 (Statistics Finland / Election statistics 2.11.2012)
Last updated 21 Sep 2017