Structure of household-dwelling unit
Household-dwelling units are divided according to their structure into two categories:
Family household-dwelling units comprise:
- 1 family, no other persons
- 1 family and other persons
- at least 2 families, no other persons
- at least 2 families and possibly other persons.
Other household-dwelling units comprise:
- 1 person
- 2 persons, both of the same sex
- 2 persons, male and female
- at least 3 persons, all of the same sex
- at least 3 persons, male and female.
Statistics using the definition
Validity of the definition
- Valid until (31 December 2078)