Sector accounts in preliminary annual national accounts
Statistics Finland will release preliminary annual national accounts data for 2011 on 2 March 2012. In this release sector accounts data for 2011 are based on quarterly national accounts apart from general government. In future, the first preliminary data on sector accounts will be mainly based on quarterly statistics. Publishing of sector accounts by quarter will start in autumn 2012.
The sector accounts for the preliminary annual data will be published in Statistics Finland's databases with a slightly less detailed classification of transactions than before, because the classification of transactions in the quarterly sector accounts is less detailed than in the annual sector accounts. The sector accounts for 2011 with full content will be published for the first time on 12 July 2012.
The breakdown by sector is the same in the data published on 2 March 2012 except for sector S12 Financial and insurance corporations, whose subdivision will be published on 12 July 2012.
The following list includes the most important transactions on which data for 2011 will not be released in the database on 2 March 2012 but only on 12 July 2012.
- B4 The division of households' entrepreneurial income into different income sources (agriculture, forestry, imputed income from owner-occupied dwellings, other entrepreneurial income). However, operating surplus and mixed income are published.
- D611 The division of actual social contributions to social contributions paid by employers, wage and salary earners and others and the division into compulsory and voluntary social contributions.
- D62 The division of social benefits other than social transfers in kind into sub-groups (those paid from social security systems, other funded, unfunded and social allowances)
- D75 The division of other miscellaneous current transfers by counter sector.
- P52 Changes in inventories also include net acquisitions less disposals of valuables (P53).
- K10 Other volume changes in financial assets and liabilities.
Table 4.8 Taxes and social contributions in the printed publication is not either published.
Last updated 6.2.2012
Official Statistics of Finland (OSF):
Annual national accounts [e-publication].
ISSN=1798-0623. Helsinki: Statistics Finland [referred: 7.7.2015].
Access method: http://www.stat.fi/til/vtp/vtp_2012-02-06_uut_001_en.html